Monday, December 12, 2011

back to december: black shorts

here is day five in the back to december series!
eight days of t-swift inspired fashion.
if you need to catch up:




top: old navy
shorts: kohl's special. 
i bought them as pants for like $5 i think 
and my sissy refashioned them for me into shorts.
(have i told you guys i love my sisser?!)
leggings: my dance leggings
shoes: marshall's my emerald shoes

the last winner of the choose your own giveaway will be chosen tomorrow!
if you haven't entered, enter now!
(click the link and see the prizes in the right sidebar)

5 comments :

  1. Love those shorts! Your blog is adorable! Keep it up!

    Luvv, Leigh B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lovely, its such a smart post :0 love the outfits :)
    Have Fun ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this series so much! You look lovely. And I love your Christmas card by the way. You're so talented with your design!

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are so gorgeous! I heart your sister for re-fashioning this piece in something truly amazing and pretty!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric