Monday, December 12, 2011

back to december: blazer and braid

day 6 is here!
check out taylor's brilliant combination of casual & formal.
blazer, jeans, slouchy hat, braid...so perfect.
this is an awful picture of me.
i just could not get it to work.
my apologies.



slouchy hat: american eagle
purse: thrifted ($8!)
heart necklace: from hubby the christmas before we were engaged
turquoise pendant: from a tienda in mexico
gold necklace: pac sun
blazer: urban outfitters
pants & shoes: jc penny's
tank: i think ross? got it from the sissy.

9 comments :

  1. LOVE!!! You can pull of Miss Taylor fashion very well. Love the hat and the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning, sweetheart! I am amazed of how well you re-created Taylor's sweet style! You look beautiful!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I added your sweet blog to my favorites list on my page. I thought you'd like to know that :) I am very inspired by your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wao you're good with this. The outfit looks identical. =) Tell me your secret.


    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! Those shoes are incredible.

    x Lauren
    http://www.liliripe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this idea of yours is just too fun! I love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! I think it's hilarious that {in my opinion} you always look cuter than her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's a great replicate!

    sherri

    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! I'm so happy you found me and that I found you. Great outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric