Tuesday, December 6, 2011

back to december red hat and all black

i have been anxiously waiting for this series to start and... it is FINALLY here!!!


here's where my idea for back to december came from.
one day i was curling my hair with a smaller curling iron than i normally use.
as i was curling i decided my hair was looking too "taylor swift-y"
and then i was thinking...well that is actually a good thing.
i LOVE taylor swift.
and if you have been blinded by her talent, you may want to check out her FABULOUS style.
i absolutely love it. 
so i decided i would get all the clothes in my closet (and a lot from my sister's...love you boo.)
to match up as close as i could to outfits like taylor swift.
this does not mean i will have her same outfit...or look like her.
she's just my inspiration guys k? go easy.

so momma, mundi tunner (they have also been anxiously waiting)
here is DAY ONE in the back to december series:
taylor                                                                                               me






 here's the low down:
red slouchy hat: fabulously made by my grandmother. isn't she AMAZING!
tan purse: $8 target on sale
black jumper: PINK by victoria's secret
boots & jacket: macy's
leggings: well the leggings are actually my dancing leggings. i liked them so much i decided to use them for use other than dance. i think they are balera. if you want some like this, go to any dance wear website.

10 comments :

  1. Lauryn! I love it:) You are so beautiful and I am so in love with your blog!!! Keep up the great work!

    Love,
    Mundi Tunner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea and you totally rock this look! Great, just great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed it! Looks so cute!
    :) Shannon
    ShannonSews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this series! This is such a fun and cute idea. The slouchy beanie is my fav!

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Taylor swift should be jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! You did a great job. Love the red hat and lipstick! Stopping by via theletter4.
    loves
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nailed it! And I had to pin to share with everyone :)

    Stopping by from Tues Talent Show

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric