Tuesday, December 6, 2011

back to december day two: red skirt, striped shirt

back to december day...2!!
this post is going up a little early cause tomorrow is preschool teaching day.
(tuesdays and thursdays are my bloggy days)
click here to see day one.
taylor's shirt is WAY cuter than mine.
her skirt is WAY nicer than mine.
oh well. 
i'm over it.


shirt: old navy
skirt: kohl's
shoes: (honestly i don't remember....i got them for my sis in law's wedding. SORRY!)
tights: target (oh crap.. i think..)

wow. my memory is gone.
what do you think about my look-a-like outfit?

7 comments :

  1. Sooooooooo cute! In love with those tights and shoes. Red lipstick looks fabulous on you.
    Brittany @ funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous. Personally, I really like your shirt.

    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/
    P.S. I have a giveaway going on. Come over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!I love it!
    Would you be interested in guest posting? i'd love to have you on my blog someday!

    love the tights!
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super cute! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this series of posts...so cool! Love the look of the red and black togther!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shirt even more than hers. Your hair looks gorgeous here and you look super skinny! Love it all! Come and put together my wardrobe please! Haha :)

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  7. I featured this on my blog tonight! Thanks so much for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday, Come check it out and grab a button! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/12/your-whims-wednesday-37-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric