Wednesday, March 28, 2012

stay beautiful: floral dress

morning!
today is day two of the stay beautiful series.
here's day one if you missed it.

today's outfit is similar to this one from the back to december series.
taylor wears a lot of floral dresses, and i love them all.

here's hers:

here's mine:


and a floral necklace to go with it:



hope you are enjoying the series, 
6 outfits left!
the next one will be on monday.
spread the love link up party is going up tomorrow morning
& a giveaway as well that you will all LOVE!!
i promise 
:)

8 comments :

  1. So fun! I love florals right now too. And you look amazing in these pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love floral dresses! I wish I owned more of them. I love how you put the striped shirt under the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this series!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com
    http://posheventplanning.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love how you paired the dress with the striped t-shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the floral dress and the necklace is super pretty. Come link up to my fashion party :)

    Kara
    www.mineforthemaking.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the Creative Me Link Up! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so beautiful! I love this Taylor Swift fashion series!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Beautify It Monday - We hope you'll come back next week!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric