Tuesday, March 27, 2012

stay beautiful day one: sun hat

it's finally here!
welcome to the stay beautiful 8 days of taylor swift fashion series!
i have to give a little disclaimer first:
all the outfits are INSPIRED by taylor swift...
as much as i wish i did, i have none of the same clothes she does.
that being said, 
here is today's inspiration:
miss taylor on the cover of vouge.
LOVE it.

and here's my version:


i pulled a yellow sweater i got from target YEARS ago to match her yellow.
i tied in the blue on her sleeves in my shorts (got them from shade).
i do not have a brown sun hat, but pulled in the brown with my shoes.
looks like a summer day for me!




what do you think about day one?
come back tomorrow for day two!
{love} lauryn



10 comments :

  1. You look way too cute in this hat. Love your hair color and LOVE the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love it! Those brown shoes are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhhh ADORABLE!


    grace
    http://herumbrella.com
    http://posheventplanning.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! LOve the shorts. Great combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hat adds charm to the whole outfit, I love it !

    xx,
    Iqra

    masaladiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look lauryn! the colors are fantastic and so is the hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your look is BETTER than hers. Very cute.

    -Alisha @ SnugasaBugBaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks creepy that that comment just posted from my husband's google account. Sorry...

    -Alisha @ SnugasaBugBaby.com

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric