Wednesday, June 13, 2012

watercolors: you are my only sunshine printable

a couple weeks ago my cute neighbor girls came over and we had a watercolor party.
they really are the best little neighbors i could have. love you girlies :)
while we were playing, i did some doodles:
& i really liked this one so i decided to turn it into a printable.

here you are!
just right/double click and save as.
**please let me know if the download doesn't work 
or if the resolution is bad and i will HAPPILY email you a file.**
also, 
i never know if people are using my printables. 
honestly, i will keep making them regardless.... i love doing design work, 
but i would LOVE to know if you use the printable.
it just makes me happy to know.
and who doesn't love being happy :)
so leave a comment if you like the print!
have a great great day!!!
{love} lauryn

4 comments :

  1. i love it!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed it, framed it, and put it in my dining area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are too cute! you're an amazing doodler!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing excellent post. Your website is very cool. This website has got really useful info on it!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric