Thursday, June 14, 2012

spread the love #13 summer love

happy friday everyone!
welcome to spread the love.
who is ready to party this week?

in case you are new, 
spread the love is a weekend wrap up party.
share with us ANYTHING you have been 
working on, crushing on, making, baking etc. this week.
this party has NO RULES.
rules are too hard for me.
if you want to link up a URL, feel free!

however, 
i would REALLY REALLY love it if you follow my blog in some manner.
check out ways to follow in the sidebar.
if you like the party, add a button or a link somewhere to your blog!
not required, just nice to do...help spread the love!

love notes by lauryn
the party will last from friday morning to monday morning each week.

before we get started, here is a polyvore set i created to spread some summer lovin' happiness.


my summer anthem entry

my summer anthem entry by laurynashli1 featuring heart sunglasses

thanks to all of you who link up each week!
it means SO much to me. and i couldn't do it without you!

3 comments :

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric