Sunday, June 10, 2012

layers, skinnies, & gem vest

preschool is over!
and i have a one week break until summer school starts again..
i love when i have a break from wearing professional pants all the time, 
so here is a fashion post for today.

what i wore:
so i have to tell you a couple fun things about this outfit.
+i got the vest at the abercrombie & fitch outlet store in park city, utah.
it costed $9 (at the most)
+the two shirts under the vest were hand me downs (from my mom & sis.)
+and the skinnies are the miley cyrus line from wal mart. yes. wal mart. i should be embarrassed, 
well, i kinda am. but i LOVE the way they fit. 
so hey, get your clothes from here & there and mix them all together to make this:


i added this blurry picture in for fun. i kinda liked the way it turned out.

happy week!


5 comments :

  1. adorable, adorable! :)

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I haven't been on here in so long- you dyed your hair dark!!! It looks great! It is a huge difference haha crazy! Is that your natural color? It's fab.

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. your husband is lucky he can practice his photography skills on such a gorgeous model :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that vest and I LOVE your dark hair!! Now I want to dye mine...
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I've bought jeans from WalMart a couple times, and you're right, they can be the best sometimes.:) High fives for some casual days.:)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric