Thursday, June 28, 2012

spread the love link party #14

weekend!! so excited.
before we get started i just wanted to share the story of how my hubby and i met.


i shared it a little ago on the friday night date night blog.
click here to read the story if you didn't read it on mackenzie's blog.
i don't want to get too sappy, but my hubby is my one and only.
he really makes my life perfect. i love him too much :)

now, let's make this week's party rockin' since we missed last week!

spread the love is a weekend wrap up party.
share with us ANYTHING you have been 
working on, crushing on, making, baking etc. this week.
this party has NO RULES.
rules are too hard for me.
if you want to link up a URL, feel free!

however, 
i would REALLY REALLY love it if you follow my blog in some manner.
check out ways to follow in the sidebar.
if you like the party, add a button or a link somewhere to your blog!
not required, just nice to do...help spread the love!




love notes by lauryn

the party will last from friday morning to monday morning each week.

14 comments :

  1. Happy Weekend! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful love story....you put a smile on my face. A good marriage is such a blessing. Thanks for hosting...have a lovely weekend! mb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and thanks for the shout out!
    -Mackenzie @ www.fridaynightdatenight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauryn,

    I ♥ your L♥VE STORY!! So sweet!!


    Thank you for hosting as well, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauryn! Thanks for stopping by my blog:) and inviting me to link up! now following you!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog Lauryn!
    I love this idea and of course I love to party :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciated your comment on my blog hun! So glad I found your link up party :) oh and ps my love story to my husband is the exact same as yours :):) really cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite and hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting this link party! I'm glad to be here. I am loving your blog!!

    http://livingaredeemedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I just linked up! Awesome blog and cute story. Now following you. Wanna maybe follow back?

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the invite to your adorable blog. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for inviting me to join your linky party. Your blog is super cute. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric