Sunday, June 24, 2012

hiking in style

as you may have noticed, 
there was NO party this weekend!
well... it's cause i was partyin' myself.
we had a blast in cedar city, utah...
the best part hands down was an incredible hike we did in kanaraville.
slot canyons, natural slip & slides, waterfalls, sweet climbing. LOVED IT!
but i decided after that i needed some sweet hiking gear 
instead of the old gym shorts and dirty dash shirt i wore:


so i put together some hiking makeovers for myself and thought i'd share them with you.
now go hike in style!
hiking in style #1

hiking in style #2

hiking in style #3

3 comments :

  1. Those outfits look so comfy.
    I always have a hard time finding something to wear when doing outdoor activities.
    I do not own a lot of "sporty" clothes. I think I need to invest in a good pair of yoga pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is WOW to the slot canyons. I'm so claustrophobic I get anxious just thinking about it. Sounds like you had fun!!

    The Blue Hour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time! I'm a new follower. Just stopping by to say hello. Found you through the giveaway on Modern Modest Beauty :)

    lauren rebecca

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric