Wednesday, December 14, 2011

final back to december post! a little taylor, a little audrey.

so sad this series is over..
it was SO much fun!
today's post is not me in an outfit, 
but a picture i LOVE of taylor and an outfit i wish i had.
she reminds me of audrey hepburn in this picture.
i made this set on polyvore.
the link to this set and other sets are underneath the picture.
a little taylor, a little audrey.










if you have missed any days, here's a little sneak peek.






i hope you all enjoyed the series!
it really was soo much fun. 
have a great day everyone!

13 comments :

  1. You've done great this week! I lvoe Taylor, too. She has an amazing style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all of these looks! Great job with recreating her outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad you found my blog so I could find yours! You are so cute and thank you for the sweet comment! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaww, I'm sad Back To December is over :( it was an awesome idea and very creative posts, I hope you will do something like this again soon! Lovely inspirational board!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did such an amazing job recreating the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love T-Swift!!!
    Nice work :]

    check us out!
    http://aznicegirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    Amazing post and pics!!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job... amazing!!
    found you through link party, following you -.-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit! That dress is a dream <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl!

    I'm so excited to hear that you're a new follower to my blog! Consider me a new follower to -your- blog! :)

    When I saw this post, I literally freaked out. I LOVE Taylor Swift!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun is this?! I adore Taylor Swift!!! And you are just as beautiful as she is. :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric