Tuesday, December 13, 2011

back to december: glitter

back to december is almost over! :(
today is day 7!
tomorrow is the last day...
so if you haven't seen them, it's time to catch up!

so i love taylor. can you tell yet?
and i LOVE glitter.
and lucky for me taylor swift is a glitter girl.
unfortunately, i don't have a sweet glitter dress...so i improvised.

the inspiration picture:

and me being glittered up:



top: express
jeans: jc penney
shoes: i don't remember..maybe dsw?
sorry :)

happy day everyone!
{love} lauryn

6 comments :

  1. Um... I FREAKING LOVE your shirt! Express is a fave store for sure. That shirt rocks my socks...serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on this! thanks for linking up at my What We Wore and Made Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am swooning over your sweater. I am like a five-year-old when it comes to glitter!

    www.luxeboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I'm obsessed with sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the shirt def want it lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fact that you love Taylor Swift because I am a huge fan too!!! :) I am a glitter girl too, and your shirt is fabulously sparkly wonderful! You look pretty!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric