Monday, November 7, 2011

christmas card color combinations

it's creeping upon us 
and trust me, 
it will come sooner than we think.
so that means it is time to be thinking about christmas cards.

i put together some color combos for christmas photo shoots:
traditional holiday colors with a little pop.

olive green+light gray+cherry red+mustard yellow

muted blue+kelly green+burnt red+ tan


too bad i don't have kiddos yet, 
i would love to do these colors as a family...
we'll see what me and my hubby come up with.


5 comments :

  1. Love these combos! Mustard yellow is a unique Christmas color but I think it works nicely! :)

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashionable clothes you have. The combo of attractive colour is as always great. Your classes can vintage collection is always best, both are my favorite.
    Promosyon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these combinations, going to pin for sure!

    Julianne
    www.sewfantastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors combos! Love the shoes in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun post. I need to give this another whirl. I have been too busy doing the Pinterest thing but I love these concept boards and I am such a color fan. Love what you pulled together for some fresh inspiring palates.
    Thanks for linking up to Motivated Monday at BeColorful
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric