Tuesday, October 25, 2016

DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Banner

We're hosting a Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) Halloween party this year.
I wasn't feeling like I wanted to do excessive crafting for this party and while looking for decorations,
I found a plain skull garland. 
So I decided to jazz it up a bit for our party. 
Keep reading for the details or just enjoy the pictures!



Y O U  W I L L  N E E D //

+ paper skull garland
I found this same banner/garland at Target and Wal-Mart. 
Other options would be to print out skills and cut around them 
or if you have a cutting machine-use that to cut out skull shapes.

+ brightly colored paint

+ papers
to make paper flowers-other options would be making felt flowers 
or purchasing flowers from the dollar store

+ various embellishments
Definitely an optional part. 
Just use whatever you've got lying around the house!


S I M P L E  I N S T R U C T I O N S //
Use a q-tip to add paint then hot glue embellishments and flowers.
To make my paper flowers I just googled "paper flowers" and followed the pictures.
I just wanted to make this easy and quick.





There you have it!


xo_lauryn


No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric