Tuesday, September 20, 2011

how to draw halloween characters

i realize it is only september. 
but seriously. halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. 
i have got to soak it up as LOOONG as i can. 
if you didn't know already, i love working with little kids. 
i can't wait to be able to teach kindergarten one day. 
i do not have any kids of my own yet, but when i do, 
i want them to feel they can be a part of my crafting too!! 
so today i made a how to draw halloween characters page. 

witch:

frankie: 


and the vampire bat:


these are free for your use....anywhere you want!!
but here's the deal.
i would LOVE to see what little kiddies created using these drawings.
if you use these how to draw templates, 
please take or scan in a picture of the child's drawing and we will have a 
show and tell with the kid's pictures here at love notes!!
email me with the pictures you have @ 
laurynashli1@gmail.com

seriously, 
how FUN would it be to have a show off party for our KIDS!!
tell your friends guys.. this is going to be great :)

if you would like, here is a document with all three on one page:


7 comments :

  1. This is so great!! My kids would love it. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I'm gonna try it with my daughter this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to Take-A-Look Tuesday - you were featured today!
    -Mandy, www.SugarBeeCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how crafty and creative..I love it..What a fun project to get into soon..love your blog, I found ya per hop and I'm happily following ya with smiles :)) I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com hoping you can swing in and say hello sometime..TY

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 6 year old will really love this!
    ~JamieS

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric