Saturday, February 7, 2015

all in the deets.

Hello, hello!
I had to hurry and get some photos done for this outfit 
before the little baby guy ruined my outfit.
again....
It is no wonder that hoodies and yoga pants are the go-to outfits for mommas.
+++
I am so loving my denim vest and can really pair it with anything, 
but on this beautiful Saturday, I was pulling a more casual look.



But here is the most important part.
Check out these details!!
I got this beautiful mommy necklace from this darling shop called
for Christmas. I have been wearing it almost daily and FINALLY got around to featuring it
in an outfit. 
Isn't it a beauty?






key necklace//lauren conrad via kohls
black and white striped shirt & sunglasses//target
denim vest//american eagle
black skinnies//miley cyrus brand from wal-mart
(can you believe that!?)

H A P P Y  S A T U R D A Y!!
yaay!
xo__lauryn

1 comment :

  1. Such a cute outfit, and I am especially loving those boots! They are so fun!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric