Love Notes by Lauryn is now Lauryn Ashli.
Check it out for more fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and motherhood posts!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Buffalo Trend

Happy Christmas Eve!
This holiday season has seriously flown by.
But before I miss the Christmas deadline, I want to share this cute holiday print.
Although it really can be worn before/after the holidays, it is a perfect holiday addition.

The Buffalo Plaid Everyone....
I have been loving the buffalo plaid trend.
It may not be a hot fresh off the market trend, but I love it!
I put together a little polyvore set with this beautiful print.

The Buffalo Trend

The Buffalo Trend by laurynashli1 featuring a knit infinity scarf

I also created a Christmas card this year for our sweet friends featuring the pretty plaid.


They are seriously the cutest family ever.
We love them!

Merry Christmas to all of you!
I hope your holidays are filled with love and happiness.

Love Always,
Lauryn.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric