Wednesday, September 5, 2012

24 cheaper sites like anthropologie

shopping around for wedding stuff, 
i've been finding A LOT of online stores..
& like many of you... anthropologie is my BY FAR favorite.
seriously, i just want my life to be anthro.
but, anthropologie has prices that i can't necessarily afford all the time (or like ever)
so here are 24 cheaper shops that are similar to anthropologie.
the image below is a piece from each shop that i love, 
just go under the image to find which shop each piece belongs to as well as the links.
happy shopping :)
24 stores like anthropologie, but cheaper


2. prim
7. lylif
10. panache
11. tulle
17. modcloth
19. spool 72
22. ruche
24. stiched and adorned

know of any other shops similar to anthro?
leave a link in the comments section!

10 comments :

  1. I keep hearing about Anthropologie but I've never seen the site before. I'll have to check out these sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo.. thank you for sharing! I will have to check all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the mistake of wandering into an Antro one day while in Seattle... BIG mistake! haha I'm going to pin this, I have a few friends who would LOVE this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! Thanks for putting this list together! it's very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic resource. I've not heard of many of these and I like to shop on a budget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lauryn! Love this post--I'm always looking for stores like Anthropologie but cheaper (and constantly checking the Anthro sales section). I posted about this over on my blog--but with a focus on Anthro's home section. http://www.storesalike.com/2013/02/stores-like-anthropologie.html

    Also, when are you going to start writing again? I miss you out in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Biology www.biologyboutique.com
    They have a girly and classy vibe and super cute clothes. They also don't break a college girls budget :)

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric