Thursday, August 2, 2012

brave inspired style

saved the best for last.
when i saw this show i was IN LOVE.
i love the line at the end of the brave movie:

our fate lives within us.
we just have to be brave enough to see it.

i was so inspired i created this image on my bamboo tablet
right when i came home:

*side note* my hubby got me my wacom bamboo tablet for our anniversary at the end of may.
i have been using it like CRAZY getting things ready for the grand re-opening ish of my shop.
(even though it was never really "closed")

anywho!
here is today's disney fashion:
brave inspired style

brave inspired style by laurynashli1 featuring roman sandals

polyvore kills me,
i could seriously play dress up all day long.
don't you feel like you just need that outfit?

now.. you have GOT to come back tomorrow,
awesome link party :)
&
some special junieBLAKE giveaways

2 comments :

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric