Love Notes by Lauryn is now Lauryn Ashli.
Check it out for more fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and motherhood posts!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

brave inspired style

saved the best for last.
when i saw this show i was IN LOVE.
i love the line at the end of the brave movie:

our fate lives within us.
we just have to be brave enough to see it.

i was so inspired i created this image on my bamboo tablet
right when i came home:

*side note* my hubby got me my wacom bamboo tablet for our anniversary at the end of may.
i have been using it like CRAZY getting things ready for the grand re-opening ish of my shop.
(even though it was never really "closed")

anywho!
here is today's disney fashion:
brave inspired style

brave inspired style by laurynashli1 featuring roman sandals

polyvore kills me,
i could seriously play dress up all day long.
don't you feel like you just need that outfit?

now.. you have GOT to come back tomorrow,
awesome link party :)
&
some special junieBLAKE giveaways
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric