Monday, May 21, 2012

21 free social media icon sets

if you haven't noticed, 
i changed my blog design (again)
i really love doing it, and i learn SO much more each time i re-design a blog.

so over the next couple of days
 i thought it would be fun to share some blog design/layout/coding tips, awesome resources, etc.
here is todays:


i was looking to design some social media icons, 
but honestly i found SOO many FREE social media icon sets already out there that i figured
why re-invent the wheel?
so today's blog tip is a list of TONS of social media icon sets.
MOST of them include pinterest (finally!)
and A LOT of them include google + and instagram!
so browse around and spread some social media love!
if you use the sets, 
please be sure to let the designer know...
designers love to see their work in action, even if (and especially) if it was a freebie!

number 1:

number 2:

number 3:

number 4:
Subtle Grunge Minimal Vector Iconset

number 5:
Free hand embroidered social icon set by Pathtoodd.com

number 6:

number 7:
WP7 Icons in 40 New and Free Icon Sets

number 8:

number 9:
Freebies: Black & White Minimal Social Icons Pack

numbers 10, 11, 12, 13 & 14:


number 15:

number 16:
Vintage Social Media Stamps: Icon Pack

number 17:


number 18:
number 19:

number 20:

number 21:

the above set is the one i used for my design.
i love the simplicity and the amount of icons!!
so great.
thank you for all you wonderful people who share your talents with us virtually!

hope you all have an excellent day!
{love} lauryn 


13 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing these .. now to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has come along just at the right time, I've been searching for new social media icons recently! I'm now torn between 1 and 4 though...! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! I was looking for new ones and this came just in time. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! I made my own after scouring the Internet and not finding anything but there's a couple here I really like. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this mean you'll be doing more like this on other blog design topics? I hope so, I'm a bit of a blogger newbie...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, thanks for sharing my bunting! I love your blog designs... all of them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Tuesday Confessional! I've featured your post, so head on over and grab a new brag button.
    http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2012/05/tuesday-confessional-features-from-last.html
    I hope to see you at this week's party going on now!
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lauryn! Thanks for sharing my icon set! I'm looking forward to looking around your blog :) love your layout

    Season Laurel
    Path to Odd

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥ thanks for including me in your list! there are some on there that i've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this! But where could I find a basic Instagram one (like the one you have-- i.e., minus the black surround or just the actual silhouette)?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been looking for cute icons for my blog for so long. :) Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! I am a new blogger and this is a great post. Thank you.

    Tiffany @ gladiator-in-heels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric