Saturday, January 28, 2017

What I'm Loving: Blue Beauty


Remember when blue hair was a problem?

Now blue hair is super on trend.
In fact, hair from every color of the rainbow is seen and turned pretty, not clownish.
While I think its absolutely amazing what type of artwork people can create with hair, 
I'd rather stick with blue in my beauty routine in a few other ways.

Here are some of my favorites:


Trending: Blue

Trending: Blue by laurynashli1 featuring NYX

Blue Lipstick, blue eyeliner, blue nails...I love it!
So if you're feeling blue, I say...Go for it!
xo_lauryn

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric