Love Notes by Lauryn is now Lauryn Ashli.
Check it out for more fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and motherhood posts!

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Fall Must Haves for MOMMAS

As much as I love to get dressed up and ready for the day, 
let's face it- I'm a momma and usually wear something more realistic:
comfy, not too much jewelry, easy to move in, fairly "stain hideable", and did I say comfy??
So I put together some mommy outfits that are cozy, simple, and cute.

This one is cute and perfect for running errands.
An anorak jacket and cut out boots, yes please!


running errands



And as cute as the above outfit really is, this one is more of an everyday-er.
yoga pants, graphic tees, hightops, and of course, a headwrap to cover 4 day hair. ;)
cozy mom outfit



Enjoy Mommyhood my friends!
xo_lauryn
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric