Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Chairish Style Board Challenge

A little bit ago, a representative from Chairish asked me to participate 
in making a style board with one of their items.
Prior to being contacted, I had never heard of Chairish. 
So I checked out the site and I was happily surprised! 
Chairish is an awesome online shop where you can buy 
(and sell if you're interested!) 
There are some amazing pieces.

So Holly sent me a group of photos with pieces that have been or are on their site.
I selected this fabulous mustard vintage couch and created a little virtual corner.
I am so lusting to have this couch and these colors in my home.


A little berry and mustard with a pop of mint.

What do you think, wouldn't this be a fun space to live in?

xo___lauryn ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric