Love Notes by Lauryn is now Lauryn Ashli.
Check it out for more fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and motherhood posts!

Friday, January 20, 2012

guest post: sherri from sherriamour



Hey ya'll! I'm Sherri from over here. I'm a thrift hunter from the land of Canada. I love to dance, sew, eat, and hang with the fam and friends. SHERRIAMOUR is my personal style blog and photo dairy that I started summer of 2011. Here is a little blurb of what kinds of trinkets you'll find on the blog....


 OOTD (outfits of the day) by yours truly...
 Streetstyle shots from my hometown (sometimes nerve racking to do)...
'Style File' guestposts by my friends and favorite bloggers... 
'Tuesday Pinterest' (inspiration from my boards)...

Photo journal of my daily life...
I got to shop in the 'Oh So Lovely Vintage' girls mobile shop!

and everything else in between...


Thanks so much for having me :)
If ya like what you see, please come over and say hi! 

xo sherri


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric